- Empower North Tahoe citizens with knowledge; clarify concerns; share and verify information;
expand the understanding of environmental and infrastructure impact; acknowledge and integrate different
viewpoints to embrace a shared vision.
- Share our vision with local business groups, special districts, and county, state, and regional agencies.
- Ensure the wise use of public funds by demanding full disclosure, accountability, and public oversight.
- Support a community development strategy that eliminates blighted conditions, influences the expenditure
of public funds, integrates community projects for the public good, develops innovative solutions, and promotes a diversified economy.
- Enhance community pride by contributing to well-conceived revitalization of buildings, infrastructure,
and recreational facilities; improving our natural environment; maintaining a high quality of life; supporting a stable
and self-sustaining economy.
"Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government;... whenever things get so far wrong as to attract their notice, they may be relied on to set them to rights."
... Thomas Jefferson